Páginas

2012/05/24

JUST, ALREADY, YET, EVER, NEVER - ESO2

Hey hey!! Need more practice?? Can you guess the missing adverb? Once you've done it, check the answers with me!

1. Billy: Do you know anything about Sally?
Betty: Oh she's fine. I've _______ spoken to her on the phone

2. We can't have chips again. We've ________ had them three times this week.
3. Daphne hasn't bought the tickets ________. I hope she does it soon.

4. Jim sends his love. I've ________ seen him in the high street.
5. I haven't phoned Becky ________. I'll do it when I get back from work.
6. I think I have _______ really known you.
7. Betty: Have you cleaned the bathroom yet?
Billy: I've _________ done it. I did it an hour ago.

8. Monica says she's ________ caught the train so she'll be here in half an hour.
9. Have you _________ eaten lobster?

1 comment: