2012/02/15

Do You Speak English? - Big Train - BBC comedy

Hey, here you have a funny video.  A woman whose car has broken down in France attempts to speak to the locals... Enjoy it! (In case you need the subtitles, you have them below the video)
You can leave a comment about the video, after watching it!




Excuse me. Excuse me. Sorry. Um, do you speak English? - No, I don't. Sorry. - Oh. My car's broken down, and I wondered if you could tell me where to find a garage. Well, you know, that's wasted on me. I don't understand what you're saying. - You don't speak English at all? - Not a word, no. It's one of those things, I wish I'd paid attention in school. Excuse me. Do you speak any English? - English? No. What's the problem? - I don't know, I can't understand her.
Hi. My car's broken down and I need to find a garage. No, I'm so sorry. I didn't understand that at all. All right. Well, thanks. That way, about half a mile, there's a village. There might be somebody who speaks English. (Speaking German) - I'm sorry we couldn't be more help. - Sorry about that. Next time you're over, maybe we'll have learnt English for you. Thanks anyway. - I can speak English. - So can I.

No comments:

Post a Comment